The Hands On Children’s Museum stimulates curiosity, creativity and learning through fun, interactive exhibits and programs for children, families and school groups. The Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Voted “Best Family Entertainment”
The Hands On Children’s Museum was selected “Best Family Entertainment” and “Best Museum” in the Best of South Sound 2013 contest. Hands On was also a Top 4 Finalist for “Best Fun Place to Take Kids” in the King 5 Best of Western Washington 2013. We are also a family favorite on Yelp and we received a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
The Hands on Children’s Museum offers:
- Volunteer positions for a variety of ages, interests and skill levels
- Opportunities to gain valuable experience to include on your resume
- Opportunities for individuals, groups and school classes
- Special project opportunities
- School credit for community service
- Formal internships for both high school and college students
- Teen Volunteer Program for youth ages 13 and above
To learn more about volunteer and internship opportunities and to fill out an application visit the Volunteer Page on our website.