We have more than 200 members, representing more than 60 local agencies, organizations, non-profits, schools, etc. We share resources and knowledge, develop our professional skills, and coordinate efforts to leverage and strengthen local programs for a greater community impact.
We exist so members can be more effective in engaging the public around a wide range of issues contributing to a healthy Thurston County region. There is no cost to be a member. We meet bi-monthly in downtown Olympia and have an active listserv.
To join our listserv and become a member Click Here. Or contact Amber Smith, Thurston ECO Network Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Becoming a Member
If you answer “yes” to the following questions, you should definitely join us!
- Are you an education, outreach or communications professional working or volunteering in the Thurston County area?
- Are you, or your organization, committed to working collaboratively to help improve environmental and community health in the Thurston County area
Benefits of Membership
- Be part of a collaborative, multi-disciplinary community network focusing on a range of sustainability issues in the Thurston County area.
- Choose your level of involvement – from observer to leader – there is a place for you and your skills!
- Develop and strengthen partnerships, both locally and across the region.
- Build your skills through free professional development and technical assistance.
- Access our listserv to stay up to date with local programs, events, funding, employment, and volunteer opportunities.
- Take advantage of opportunities for collaborative projects, shared messaging, and regional media campaigns.
- Become eligible for grant opportunities through the Puget Sound Partnership’s ECO Net.
- Broaden your reach and use the network to publicize your organization, events, and programs.
- Get inspiration from seeing other great programs and projects in the community.
- Share your knowledge, skills, and experience with others.
- Make new friends and have fun!
Google Group Listserv
We communicate via email to share information about our programs, upcoming events, job openings, professional development, funding, asking questions of our peers, forming partnerships, and disseminating other types of information that may be helpful to our network. To join our listserv and become a member Click Here. Or contact Amber Smith, Thurston ECO Network Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.