City of Lacey – Water Resources Division
Lacey’s Water Resource Department leads ongoing community efforts to ensure:
- Our water is being used efficiently.
- Our creeks, streams, lakes and wetlands are protected from pollution.
- Our streets and properties are protected from flooding.
- Our drinking water is of the highest quality possible.
- Our water supply will meet the needs of our children and grandchildren.
Water Resources manages programs for water conservation, cross-connection control, customer response, well-head protection, stormwater pollution prevention, distribution system monitoring and volunteer programs. The department also participates with other local, state and federal agencies for regulatory issues, including wetland protection, water quality standards, permits, and environmental program evaluation. Additionally, the department is the lead for providing engineering design/troubleshooting for the water, wastewater and stormwater utilities’ comprehensive planning, capital projects and operational strategies and problems.
(360) 491-3214 Water Resources Website Stream Team Facebook - Stream Team